Loyalty Points can be redeemed against future purchases, so whether you want to save them up to buy a new set of brushes or use them to get an extra discount on a big order, the choice is yours!
The simple answer is: if you can buy it from the SAA, you can use your Loyalty Points! So whether you want to buy a Plastic Eraser for just 40 points or you want to save up to try something new, your points can help.
Once you spend over £15 in one order, you will earn SAA Loyalty Points, which you can use to purchase items. Please see the table below for more information about what you’ll earn.
Your Loyalty Points balance is printed at the bottom of each invoice you receive with your order. Alternatively, you can see your balance by visiting your online account. 100 Loyalty Points is the equivalent of 50p to spend in the Shop.
You can use as many as you have available by applying them on the final checkout page, once you have confirmed your name and address. You can also request that your Loyalty Points are used over the phone or via post.
- They can be redeemed against any purchase with the exclusion of membership or membership renewal.
- They can only be redeemed by SAA members.
- They have a lifetime value of two years & must be redeemed during this time.
- They may not be redeemed for cash.
- Ponts are added to an account on despatch of goods, not at point of order.
|Spend over||Points awarded||