Its pigment ink is fadeproof and water resistant, it is also permanent/bleed-proof on paper and card. It can be made permanent on other surfaces using a range of treatments;
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160°C for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish
- Terracotta - by baking at 220°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160°C for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
The versatility of the Posca has made it internationally popular with the artistic community for producing poster like, vibrant colours.
This marker is available in black, red, blue, green, gold, light blue, metallic blue, metallic green, metallic pink, metallic red, orange, pink, silver, violet, white and yellow.
PC-7M 4.5 - 5.5mm bullet tip.
Available in 15 colours.
Delivery & support
SAA members in the UK benefit from FREE delivery on all orders, regardless of size or order value – this includes the Highlands, all offshore islands and Northern Ireland. We aim to despatch all orders the same working day if they are placed before 2pm, so your painting purchases will be on their way to you as soon as possible.
We want all our members to share the same great benefits – although acknowledge that delivery times to some outlying areas may occasionally take a little longer.
See here for information about international postage rates.
- Posca Large Bullet - PC-7M
- Light Blue