The SAA, is for everyone with a love of painting. We believe in encouraging everyone, from complete novices and hesitant beginners to the legions of leisure painters and beyond… but the best thing is – the way we make you feel… informed, encouraged, inspired… and so pleased with your results!
The SAA is here to supply inspiration, information, help and advice on a whole host of practical painting issues. The SAA is the most influential and far reaching community of its kind anywhere in the world… with an ever growing 'family' of enthusiastic and eager artists (over 43,000 members) it's the largest art community… and the friendliest!
Join the SAA today and unite with thousands of like-minded artists!
Just like following a recipe and then learning to add your own twist to the flavours, with a little help from the SAA, anyone can learn to paint!
Whether you've never picked up a paintbrush or are a professional looking for a complete insurance package at a reasonable price, there's a membership option to suit you.
Every new member receives a FREE welcome pack full of practical help and advice which is great for getting you started, plus a whole host of other benefits.
Standard membership starts from as little as £35.00 per year, so why not join and start enjoying all the benefits of SAA membership today?
At the SAA we pride ourselves on offering the best possible service and support to all who love to paint. We love to receive ideas from members and to hear about your painting activities. However, despite our best efforts, sometimes things go wrong. We can only put them right if we know about them. So please do contact me if you ever have any cause to complain about any of our services or products. We will sort it out and, of course please continue to let us hear your good news.
- We do everything we can to provide the best possible service.
- We offer value for money always.
- We accept any returned items for any reason, within 12 months of purchase.
- We aim to despatch all orders the same working day if they are placed before 3pm
- We believe that what is best for our members, is best for us. We only want happy members and customers.
- The SAA team are trained to always be friendly and helpful and make sure you make the most of all the member benefits your entitled to. They are urged to take all the time that is required to take care of you.
- We operate efficiently, our people are hard working, intelligent and share in our success.