SAA Member Exclusive: Spend and save with SAA Loyalty Points!
If you're an SAA member, every time you spend more than £15.00 in the Home Shop you'll earn SAA Loyalty Points which can then be used on your next order. Whether you want to save them up to buy a new set of brushes or use them to get an extra discount on a big order, the choice is yours!
What can I spend my Loyalty Points on?
The simple answer is: if you can buy it from the SAA, you can use your Loyalty Points! So whether you want to buy a Plastic Eraser for just 15 points or you want to purchase some advertising in the PAINT Newsletter, your SAA Loyalty Points can help.
How do I earn Loyalty Points?
Once you spend over £15.00 in one order, you will earn SAA Loyalty Points, which you can use to purchase goods from the SAA Home Shop. Please see the table below for more information about what you'll earn.
How many do you have?
Your Loyalty Points balance is printed at the bottom of each invoice you receive with your orders. Alternatively you can see your balance by clicking on My Profile. 100 Loyalty Points is the equivalent of £1.00 to spend in the Home Shop.
How do I use my Loyalty Points?
In the SAA Home Shop you can use as many as you have available by applying them on the final checkout page, after you have confirmed your name and address. You can also request that your Loyalty Points be used over the phone or via post.
Notes about Loyalty Points:
- They can be redeemed against any purchase from the SAA Home Shop except membership or membership renewal.
- Loyalty points can only be redeemed by SAA members.
- They have a lifetime value of two years & must be redeemed during this time.
- They may not be redeemed for cash.
- If a member recommends someone who then joins the SAA, they will be awarded 500 Loyalty Points.
|Spend over||Points awarded||Value|