The Watercolour Artists Bible Book with Marilyn Scott
- Product Info
The essential reference for the practising artist.
Watercolour is a wonderful medium, but it/does sometimes seem to have a "mind of its own", refusing to do quite what is required. The keys to success are good planning, constant practice, and a thorough understanding of your materials. So if you are new to painting, start by trying some of the techniques and projects in this book as well as experimenting with different colour mixes and types of paper.
- Master the art of watercolour painting with this comprehensive and compact take-anywhere guidebook.
- Over 100 step-by-step sequences demonstrate how to paint a wide range of subjects, from landscapes to buildings, people and still life.
- Learn key techniques of the watercolour artist, from composition, brushwork and blending, to special effects like stippling and adding lustre.
- Includes hints on presenting your finished work in a professional way, building a portfolio and getting it seen.
Book: Search Press. Hardback. 192 pages. Colour throughout
- The essential reference for the practising artist.
Customers who bought this product also purchased