Hints and Tips - Landscapes DVD
- Product Info
A host of leading teaching artists reveal some of their best tips, hints and techniques to help you develop as a landscape artist using watercolour:
* Watch Margaret Evans apply correction fluid to her pen and wash, adding dramatic highlights to a painting.
* Allow Keith Fenwick to demonstrate how to use a knife and masking fluid in your painting, allowing extra dimensions to your picture.
* Observe as Ray Campbell-Smith applies a basic wash, the beginning of any good painting.
* Use a sharpened stick as a tool in your watercolour with Ian King, and find out how best to use photography in your art.
- Let Frank Halliday reveal his techniques with masking tape.
- Learn how to paint trees and water with Terry Harrison, a well-known and inspiring artist.
- Shape out boats with the enthusiastic Ben Manchipp.
- Watch Joe Dowden explore the splattering technique to great effect.
- Use the spotlight effect as demonstrated by Paul-Talbot Greaves, creating a great focal point.
- Create texture through the use of a razor blade with Arnold Lowery
- Embark on reflections in water with the charismatic Geoff Kersey
DVD: 60 mins
Please note this DVD title is only available in PAL format and therefore is unlikely to play in North America, Japan, South Korea and some of the Pacific Islands.
However, all DVDs will play on personal computers and laptops.
- A host of leading teaching artists reveal some of their best tips, hints and techniques to help you develop as a landscape artist using watercolour:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
You have recently viewed following products