Hints and Tips - Landscapes DVD
- Product Info
A host of leading teaching artists reveal some of their best tips, hints and techniques to help you develop as a landscape artist using watercolour:
* Watch Margaret Evans apply correction fluid to her pen and wash, adding dramatic highlights to a painting.
* Allow Keith Fenwick to demonstrate how to use a knife and masking fluid in your painting, allowing extra dimensions to your picture.
* Observe as Ray Campbell-Smith applies a basic wash, the beginning of any good painting.
* Use a sharpened stick as a tool in your watercolour with Ian King, and find out how best to use photography in your art.
- Let Frank Halliday reveal his techniques with masking tape.
- Learn how to paint trees and water with Terry Harrison, a well-known and inspiring artist.
- Shape out boats with the enthusiastic Ben Manchipp.
- Watch Joe Dowden explore the splattering technique to great effect.
- Use the spotlight effect as demonstrated by Paul-Talbot Greaves, creating a great focal point.
- Create texture through the use of a razor blade with Arnold Lowery
- Embark on reflections in water with the charismatic Geoff Kersey
DVD: 60 mins
Please note that while this is a Region 0 DVD, it is PAL formatted and therefore unlikely to play in North America, Japan, South Korea and some of the Pacific Islands.
However, all DVDs will play on personal computers and laptops.
- A host of leading teaching artists reveal some of their best tips, hints and techniques to help you develop as a landscape artist using watercolour:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
You have recently viewed following products